Now Christmas and New Year are firmly in the rear-view mirror, are you looking to start the year with a new role that offers long-term opportunities and progression?
With an order book that is bursting at the seams we are recruiting for Machine Operator for their manufacturing facility based in Corwen.
Machine Operator Job Role
You will be doing the following:
• Operating machines and working with metal
• Ensuring product quality
• Checking components, parts and completed products against drawings and measurements
• Own transport is essential due to location
• A good timekeeping and attendance record is a must
• Working Monday-Friday either on alternating shifts of 6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm or permanent nights of 10pm-6am with Saturday overtime available at a higher hourly rate.
Machine Operator Benefits:
As a Machine Operator you will receive:
• Shifts starting hourly rate of £9.04 with pay increase after 12 weeks to £9.39
• Nights starting hourly rate of £11.30 with pay increase after 12 weeks to £11.74
• Overtime available at higher hourly rate.
• Working in a buddy system with training provided
• 33 days a year holiday after completion of probation period
• Bank Holiday & Christmas shutdowns
• Job Security – Temp to perm
If all of the above sounds of interest either click apply or call to get started!
Immediate Starts available - Please call 01244 222 000 to get started
|Contact Name:||Mark Scott|