SENIOR PERMS RECRUITER
Full Time, 42.5 hours per week
HR / Recruitment
24th Mar 2021
**SENIOR PERMS RECRUITER REQUIRED**
Do you have more than 2 years’ experience in recruitment sales? YES
Do you have experience within a vertical market? YES
Do you want to earn 15% commission on placements made? YES
Do you want to have freedom to establish your own desk and be left to your own devices? YES
IF YES - THEN WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!
Proactive Personnel Limited is looking to recruit a SENIOR, EXPERIENCED PERM recruiter to join our established team, making placements across the West Midlands and Shropshire. We are a privately owned company established in 1999 that employ over 100 staff and deliver exceptional recruitment service to our clients, working towards a turnover over 40 million in 2021!! Exciting times ahead……
As a Senior Recruiter you will:
- Generate permanent billing revenue through outbound sales and business development; you will be a natural people’s person with a flare for developing and maintaining excellent relationships.
- Possess exceptional candidate sourcing ability – able to find the hidden gems of candidates!
- Source clients and foster long-term relationships
- Have proven ability to understand your client’s requirements, develop loyalty and commitment
- Be a keen user of LinkedIn and utilise various social media platforms to develop your own brand coupled with success of developing a base of clients and candidates alike
- Offer your clients and candidates a personal, professional exclusivity solution
- Possess strong negotiating skills to ensure you are able to achieve high billing fees
- Hold client meetings face to face – full driving license desirable.
Here are just a few reasons why you should join the Proactive Family…
- We are privately owned and have developed an amazing team over the years and have a loyal and committed workforce
- We have a proven history of promotion from within, all our Directors started with the business as Recruitment Consultants and work up through the ranks!
- Excellent earning potential - 15% commission with an increase to 20% when threshold is achieved.
- Work to realistic targets , in return earn excellent commission
- We offer uncapped commission – targets are reviewed twice a year
- Internal / branch support from experienced recruiters
- Clear career path and progression
- Pension scheme
- Annual / Quarterly sales incentives – you can win fully expensed European City breaks with additional annual leave and spending money.
- Birthday off work
- Annual Leave will increase when service days have been completed
- Fully funded training – Levy support is available should you wish to enhance your skills further and achieve a recognised qualification
- Perkbox offered after 3 month successful probation
- We are a sociable bunch too – so regular team bonding events are encouraged
- Annual celebration – night away with the whole business
We feel we are a great employer to work for and to continue our success we need to build our current team – if you would like a confidential chat or would like to apply for this role please send your up to date CV with remuneration package to email - firstname.lastname@example.org
**To be successful in your application previous recruitment experience is ESSENTIAL**
Apply Now >