Class Two Driver
£9.50 - £13.00
Full Time, Days
Transport & Haulage
31st Mar 2021
Are you a HGV Class Two Driver? Are you looking for guaranteed work Monday to Friday every week for the remainder of the year and next year or even leading to permanent?
This position involves dealing with curtain side trailers with a variety of different start times and length of shifts to meet the needs of the driver. The work is constant and for the right candidate there can be options to go permanent after 12 weeks.
The Job Role:
As a Class Two Driver your role involves:
- Temporary on-going/ permanent work.
- Carry out general haulage work
- Flexibility can be arranged regarding start times and length of shifts.
- Deliveries can be local and nationwide.
- Ensure deliveries are deliveried and efficiently on time.
- Ensured all relevant delivery notes and paperwork are completed correctly.
Experience / Requirements:
- Minimum experience: 6 months
- Class Two experience would be adventagous but not essential
- Valid Digital Tachograph card is essential
- Completed CPC training course
For More Information Contact:
Alex Edwards – Senior Transport Consultant
firstname.lastname@example.org / 01952 525252
||Telford - Head Office
Apply Now >