Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
£36,000 per annum
Full Time, Permanent Mornings 06:00am - 14:00pm Monday - Friday
Manufacturing & FMCG
1st Apr 2021
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a progressive business concerned with manufacturing consumable products at their Wolverhampton based factory. You will be electrically qualified to HNC or Level 3 Electrical Installation and preferably time- served. This role will offer excellent training provision and career progression opportunities with a growing company.
- Responsible for supporting all engineering breakdowns, diagnosing faults as soon as possible and replacement of machine parts
- Rectifying all hydraulic, electrical, pneumatic and mechanical issues
- Enhancing, repairing and maintaining all the Plant, Equipment and Services within the manufacturing facility as per the preventative maintenance schedule and updating the maintenance log
- Installation and commission of new machinery and equipment
- Continuous improvement projects during planned downtime and identifying engineering solutions to maximise efficiency of the plant
- Order spares / consumables required to support the engineering activities that will be undertaken in house or by a contracted company
- Work closely with Production, Tool Change and Tool Room teams to effectively achieve the required engineering outcome
- Previous experience in a Multi-Skilled Maintenance role
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Qualified to HNC/Level 3 equivalent in Electrical, Mechanical or multi-skilled discipline
- Ability to read and understand electrical drawings
- Plant maintenance experience with exposure to hydraulic, pneumatic, electronic and mechanical systems
IN RETURN FOR YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
This is a full time position on permanent mornings with no weekend or night work. Opportunity to join a company offering long term employment prospects with overtime available to boost Annual earnings, on top of an already competitive salary.
EXCELLENT employment benefits to include generous holiday entitlement, sick pay and contributory pension.
My client is keen to meet experienced Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers with flexible interview slots available! If you think this is the role for you please apply!
Before applying please ensure that you are able to commute/relocate to the location of the job advertised, and that you have the skills and experience required as per job specification.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Proactive Personnel who are operating as an employment agency / business.
Apply Now >