CNC Programmer - Nights
£16.90 per hour
Full Time, Nights 5pm – 5am Monday - Thursday
2nd Apr 2021
Our prestigious Wolverhampton based client is looking to hire a CNC Programmer on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic new opportunity for a market leader in the industry.
The role will initially start on day shifts whilst training on £13 per hour and then include a 30% shift allowance when you move onto the night shift which will total £16.90 per hour.
The Job Role:
- Setting and operating of CNC lathes, vertical machining centres and horizontal machining centres with Fanuc & Mazatrol controls, conventional machines as and when required (Drills, capstan lathes, fly press etc), ensuring cycle times and outputs are achieved to the correct quality standard, report failings.
- Complete detailed quality checks against dimensional drawings using measuring equipment, verniers, micrometers and gauges etc
- Pass off 1st off approvals for production run and log and record all measurements on the relevant check sheets.
- Program transfers from and to the DNC computer system.
- Program and prove out new products as and when required.
- Recognise, identify and report all quality defects and equipment failures.
- Ensure all work is undertaken in accordance with any work instructions / procedures.
- Ensure preventative maintenance schedules are completed as required.
- Maintain good communications and relationships throughout the company.
- Ensure compliance with company procedures and make suggestions for improvement.
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety requirements.
- Maintain a clean, safe working environment and good housekeeping standards and ensure 5S standards are maintained.
Experience / Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience programming CNC machinery
- Happy to work permanent night shifts
- Be able to work accurately and to a high standard
Apply Now >