£32,000 - £34,000 per annum
Full Time, Days, Monday - Friday
6th Apr 2021
Service Engineer required for a new role in an established service team for a Shropshire based engineering company. Very competitive basic salary, with excellent earning potential with overtime as well as good employment benefits. Engineers must be qualified electrically with mechanical skills also with experience of machine maintenance and installation. The role involves travel within the UK only, with nights out in the week but rarely more than 2 nights in a row.
Specialists in mechanical and electrical engineering from design to commissioning design and the fabrication of mild steel, stainless steel and aluminium making material handling, cutting and CNC controlled machines.
Service Engineer Duties
- The servicing of material handling machinery / equipment at customer site and in workshop as required
- Installation and commissioning of machinery at customer sites
- Carry out on site training after the commissioning of equipment
- Attend to breakdowns and carry out repairs on an unscheduled basis and at short notice
- Ensure that repairs are carried out to machinery safely and with minimum supervision
- Ensure that you carry your own tools in order to carry out machinery servicing and attend to breakdowns. Power tools will be provided
- Adhere to health & safety requirements both at work and while working on site for our customer
- 18th Edition Electrical Installation
- NVQ or C&G Level 3 Electrical and or Mechanical
- IPAF licence desirable
- Service Engineering
- Electrical and mechanical maintenance
- Electrical fault finding
- Hydraulic and Pneumatic fitting and fault finding
- Maintenance and repair of hydraulic presses
- Maintenance and repair of CNC machinery
If you are an experienced engineer seeking a new Service Engineer role and you have the required electrical qualifications and mechanical aptitude APPLY TODAY!
Apply Now >